Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fast forward 2!

This is my team at the commissioning service.
The next day, on our way to Ox Lake , a camp we might work at next summer,for orientation, we stopped for lunch in Amery, WI. Little did we know, it was their fautumn festival - very busy and crazy!
We got to be with the 2 other camp teams, Daybreak, who is at a camp all year, and Rainbow of Promise, who is going to India and will be joining us next summer working at the camp. These will be the facilities all next summer, something I was rather worried about untill I thought of what they will be like in Africa... Non-existant!

The water is provided by pumping the well :

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how we can incorporate this 15 pump rule on the next NOLA trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures and updates ! Hope things go well as you start traveling east .
    I'll keep praying !

    ReplyDelete