Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 10


Day 10

Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009

Day off!!!

It feels so much like a Saturday! Today I got to sleep in, lounge around camp till 4, then go into Grand Rapids.

I got to do Laundry – it cost me $7.25 to wash and dry my 1 load of clothes.
I am now at Caribou for a couple hours so I can post and respond to emails. After this my van is going to Applebee’s for dinner.

Well, the Caribou closed at 9 and they turned off the internet then too, right in the middle of down (up?) loading my pictures, so I didn’t get to do a current post!!!

Well then, I guess I can put in some random pictures to give you a better idea of who my team is and what we do here at camp.

One of our challenges as a team was building the tallest balloon tower possible with the 40 balloons provided - how fun!


There have been some spectacular sunsets.

This camp makes the most delicious dessert – brownies with a layer of uncooked cookie dough on top… pardon the drool!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting recipes, right ? Glad to hear you are having a lot of fun and are being well cared for !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin- I require a pan of these nummy goodnesses. Make that 4 pans.

    ReplyDelete